Team Discovery Workshops, Assessments & Coaching
If you don’t know how to play well – it’s anybody’s game. Cohesive teams are an intentional, strategic decision as well as a significant competitive advantage. TeamUP! to win big.
Team skills and behaviors are some of the toughest skills and behavior changes to engage and sustain, because they demand full commitment and consistency to be powerfully successful. If you’ve ever participated in a successful team, you can easily recall the experience — everything from who was on the team to what the team’s goals were. Good team experiences shape us in ways we never forget simply because they are so satisfying and engaging. However, sometimes, teamwork is some of the most difficult work you ever do, especially if you are a team expected to function within a hierarchical organizational structure. We can help get your team to this point.
4-Step TeamUP! Process
with team leader(s)
-Individual Team Members
-Team Behaviors as a Whole Team
-Team Behavior Maps
Team Process Work
-Team & Individual Coaching
Team Progress Evaluation
-Measure Actual Change
Benefits & Features
Is your team lacking these skills of a highly-functioning team?
Taps into the skills and opinions of all members
It’s more fun
to be on!
Benefits & Features
After completing TeamUp!™ you will see these results
• Build Trust: When team members are genuinely transparent and honest with one another, they are able to build vulnerability-based trust.
• Engage with conflict around ideas: When there is trust, team members are able to engage in unfiltered, constructive debate of ideas.
• Commit to Decisions: When team members are able to offer opinions and debate ideas, they will be more likely to commit to decisions.
• Hold One Another Accountable: When everyone is committed to a clear plan of action, they will be more willing to hold one another accountable.
• Focus on achieving collective results: The ultimate goal of building greater trust, conflict, commitment, and accountability is one thing the achievement of results.
• Team Coaching: Get support and keep the focus around team behavior and team meeting practices to ensure the shift from how things are going now. Actually change and improve the team expectations and rules for engaging as a team.
Team Discovery Workshops, Assessments, and Coaching
These include both full-day and half-day workshops where teams discover more about team structure, demands of team memberships, about their team members, and the existing levels of trust within the group. These micro solutions can impact teams just getting started, or teams who are stuck or living in conflict, or are operating ineffectively without delivering or achieving results. These solutions are custom-built for the stage of your team and its needs.
Contact us for a strategy conversation to discuss how these team micro solutions can improve your teams.
Team Coaching and Development
We combine one of the best team trainings we’ve come across with our signature coaching capabilities to provide you with a long-term solution to ensure your transition into a high-performing team is 100% successful.
We will also train and certify you to carry on the work internally so that you can continue to build strong teams who deliver for your organization. Certify as an instructor. Certify as a coach. Or both.
Five Behaviors of a Team Program
The Five Behaviors of a Cohesive Team is as assessment-based learning experience that helps individuals and organizations reveal what it takes to build a truly cohesive and effective team in the most approachable, competent, and effective way possible. Powered by Everything DiSC®, the profiles help participants understand their own DiSC® styles. Bringing together everyone’s personalities and preferences to form a cohesive, productive team takes work, but the payoff can be huge — for individuals, the team, and the organization.