6 Steps – 7 Weeks
Each PodCourse™ contains multiple video podcasts, teaching specific management skills, leadership skills, communication skills, conflict resolution skills, etc. Each course follows the same layout:
- You will received a personal login to our learning portal. You’ll be expected to listen to and view the recommended initial podcasts before your first coaching session.
- You will then meet with your coach (on the phone or over the internet) at your confirmed date and time to review and work with the skills and information learned so far. You will receive mutually agreed upon workplace assignments (applied practice) to complete by your next coaching session.
- You will listen to and view any remaining video podcasts as well as complete all your coaching assignments.
- You will meet a second time with your coach (on the phone or over the internet) at the confirmed date and time you set. At this second coaching session you’ll review and work the new skills and information in addition to reviewing your assignment results. The coach will continue to work with you challenge you where you you need it most. Additional assignments will be given to practice and apply what you’ve learned.
- Re-visit and review any video podcasts you need while completing all your coaching assignments. Your primary focus is to practice and apply what you’ve learned.
- You will then meet with your coach a third time at the confirmed date and time where you will review and reflect on your assignment results and continue any further practice and application to ensure you have mastered the skills you have chosen to improve.
All Interaction is with a Live Coach
The critical difference to the PodCourse™ experience is the Live Performance & Engagement Coaching™ we provide.