How to Drive and Hold Others Accountable in the Workplace
In the workplace, we encounter a variety of different personalities that add diversity to the work environment and also open up challenges when addressing accountability. It can be difficult for managers and leaders to effectively deal with weak points in individual performance without causing friction, negative feelings, or harming workplace relationships. This can sabotage productivity, willingness to change or improve and engagement – the desire to provide discretionary effort.
The emotional risk often keeps managers at bay, but accountability can be achieved in a positive, effective way.
Executing on ownership and accountability – instilling it, driving it – is a skill. A skill that we’ve taught to hundreds of managers and leaders globally. It’s a cultural game-changer. We can help yours, too.
Increase the trust. Increase collaboration. Create space for conversations around improvement. While at the same time, stop the work-arounds, heavy sighs, unnecessary overtime, re-work and missed deadlines. Let’s talk about what’s really going on for your organization and how we can improve your workforce relationships and performance with more individual ownership and accountability.
Whats the Edge?
Content specifically built for time-crunched managers.
Context makes it real and shows you how. You get personalized coaching from an experienced and certified Performance & Engagement Coach™ on how to work your issues in your world.
Personalization. We coach your managers, one-on-one to address the issues impacting their results.
Practice is mandatory. Coaching is all about practice, application and reflection.
Who is it For?
The program is designed dynamically for managers and leaders at any level. Management: Possible® content flexibly targets the skill application toward first-time managers through to executive-level leaders so you gain increased personal effectiveness regardless of where in the organization your management group sits.
Skills & Outcomes
The OwnUp!™ Model is used to help managers learn to hold more frequent and effective performance conversations and become a more trusted and confident manager. Consistent, frequent and effective performance conversations deliver:
- Clearer performance expectations.
- More accurate analysis regarding performance issues.
- Individual ownership and accountability for performance.
- Improved workplace relationships.
- Reduced re-work, work-arounds, overtime.
- Higher performance results.
- A significant competitive advantage.
- Higher engagement.
There is a 1.5 day Workshop followed by 1:1 coaching sessions over 12 weeks which guarantees your managers will be using the skills they’ve learned and gaining mastery of them through the learning experience.
- 84 day learning curve.
- Up to 25 participants per workshop.
- Appropriate for any level of management.
- Delivered by Management: Possible® faculty.
- 12 hours of live learning.
- 12 weeks of learning, practice and focus.
- Online version available – includes live coaching
- All administration and scheduling included
- Program licensing and Train the Trainer Certification is available.