Mastery of the relationship building principles, processes, behaviors and skills essential to the creation and maintenance of value adding relationships within and the organization.
Learning and Application:
• Understand collaboration and how to develop it in relationships.
• Understand and apply the protocols necessary to establish and sustain value added relationships.
• Understand and apply principled negotiation to achieve win/win outcomes in dealings with others.
• Be able to competently apply the behaviors and skills of relationship building.
• Highly skilled relationship builders.
• Value adding internal and external relationships.
• Superior internal and external customer service.
• Stronger customer commitment and retention.
• Mutually beneficial alliances.
Skills & Behaviors:
• Building alliances
• Building trust
• Conveying respect
• Executing protocol
• Accommodating the style of others
• Exhibiting genuine sympathy
• Demonstrating commitment to service