Professional Presence & Presentation
Mastery of the principles, processes, behaviors and skills necessary for an individual to convincingly display a credible presence and positive image, to enhance their ability to successfully conduct business.
Learning and Application:
• Understand the elements which convey ‘presence’.
• Understand and apply the methodology and skills to command the attention of an audience of one or many.
• Understand how to capture and hold attention to impact on and influence people.
• Understand and learn how to create a professional image that establishes and maintains credibility.
• Be able to competently apply the behaviors and skills of conveying a professional presence
• Individuals who convey a confident, professional presence.
• Individuals who convey and receive respect and empathy.
• Individuals with personal credibility.
• Individuals who have impact and influence in business settings.
Skills & Behaviors:
• Conveying intelligence
• Conveying conviction
• Conveying confidence
• Conveying attitude
• Using self disclosure
• Using voice
• Recognizing and using non – verbal signals
• Recognizing and using body speak
• Identifying affects and tells
• Using color
• Using personal space