Performance Management and Accountability
Mastery of the performance management principles, processes, behaviors and skills to drive ownership of accountability by employees, to achieve high levels of performance
Learning and Application:
• Understand and apply the underlying principles of ownership and accountability.
• Understand and apply the drivers of performance: analyze performance for more targeted and effective performance conversations.
• Understand and apply the processes of frequent and consistent feedback and formal and informal performance review.
• Be able to competently apply the behaviors and skills of performance management.
• Highly skilled performance managers.
• Strong employee ownership of their accountabilities.
• Higher performing employees.
• Greater employee satisfaction.
• Better business productivity and results.
Skills & Behaviors:
• Negotiating appropriate accountabilities and performance
• Providing regular and consistently better performance feedback
• Conducting more meaningful performance reviews (if you’re still having them)
• Confronting ownership of under performance and driving accountability
• Attending and standing in the moment
• Advanced listening
• Using concise language
• Honesty and credibility
• Probing for ownership and clarity
• Eliminating leads/Driving critical thinking