Mastery of the negotiation principles, processes, behaviors and skills essential to achieving a mutually acceptable outcome in bargaining, where each party has something the other party wants.
Learning and Application:
• Understand that negotiation is a commonly used element of human behavior.
• Understand and apply the negotiation process.
• Understand and apply the methodology and skills of being principled in negotiating.
• Understand and apply counter instinctive bargaining.
• Understand and apply Management Possibles of power in negotiation.
• Be able to competently apply the behaviors and skills of negotiation.
• Highly skilled negotiators.
• Respectful negotiations.
• Objective, rational outcomes.
• Win / Win outcomes
Skills & Behaviors:
• Negotiating with principle
• Counter instinctive bargaining
• Identifying and prioritizing objectives
• Developing your supporting arguments
• Assessing the other party and their position
• Strategizing your position and approach
• Recognizing and using power
• Using skills to propose and argue your position
• Using bargaining skills