Mastery of the change principles, processes, behaviors and skills necessary to effectively identify, deal with, influence and initiate change, and manage and support others through it.
Learning and Application:
• Understand and apply the principles and stages of change.
• Understand and learn to deal with positive and negative change forces.
• Understand and learn to use change as an opportunity to advance business objectives.
• Understand the conditions of disorder, chaos and ambiguity and how to maintain positive direction and support.
• Be able to competently apply the behaviors and skills of managing change.
• Highly skilled change agents.
• Effective enactment of change.
• Positive direction in an increasingly turbulent environment.
• Willingness and capability to initiate change to advance the business.
Skills & Behaviors:
• Identifying and understanding change
• Confronting change
• Managing change
• Initiating change
• Dealing with interference and resistance
• Identifying, understanding and confronting disorder
• Identifying, understanding and managing chaos
• Identifying, understanding and managing ambiguity
• Leading in chaotic and ambiguous conditions