High Performance Teaming
Mastery of the teaming principles, processes, behaviors and skills essential to creating and sustaining a collaborative team, which uses the collective genius of bold, creative individuals, to generate original solutions and opportunities, to rapidly advance business goals.
Learning and Application:
• Understand and apply as appropriate, optimum high performance team structures.
• Understand and apply the principles of collaborative team management and operation.
• Understand and apply the roles of effective team leadership and membership.
• Understand and apply individual and collective genius and creativity.
• Be able to competently apply the behaviors and skills of high performance teaming.
• Highly skilled high performance teams.
• Optimum use of high performance teams.
• Collective genius that exceeds the capability of any one individual.
• Original, future oriented solutions and opportunities that provide competitive advantage.
Skills & Behaviors:
• Identifying appropriate uses of high performance teaming
• Structuring a high performance team
• Using collective leadership
• Optimizing collective intelligence
• Building on the thinking of others
• Taking risks
• Making consensus decisions
• Creating the future
• Sharing accountability
• Using full brain thinking (lateral and linear)