Mastery of the leadership principles, processes, behaviors and skills essential to create and drive shared vision, values and goals, to command respect, to influence, and to exercise authority and power, in a way that motivates others to willingly follow.
Learning and Application:
• Understand and apply the structures and styles of successful leadership.
• Understand power – its constructive and destructive use; and how to use it positively.
• Understand how to create and sell shared vision, values and goals.
• Understand how to win business and deliver on promises through bold thought and action.
• Be able to competently apply the behaviors and skills of power leadership
• Highly skilled leaders.
• Shared vision, values and goals among employees.
• Strong sense of direction and commitment among employees.
• Willing but empowered followers.
• Shared achievement of goals.
Skills & Behaviors:
• Creating and selling vision, values and goals
• Commanding respect and attention
• Making decisions
• Being bold in thought and action
• Concentrating your forces
• Seeking and seizing opportunity
• Inspiring confidence and enthusiasm
• Empowering others
• Mastering the art of timing
• Driving results so the team wins
• Maintaining direction and momentum in changing environments
• Displaying political dexterity