Customer Service Drive
Mastery of the service principles, processes, behaviors and skills essential to exceeding customer expectations, ensuring high retention and significant business growth.
Learning and Application:
• Identify, understand and seek to exceed customer needs.
• Understand and apply the principles of adding value in creating and building long term customer relationships.
• Understand and apply the principles of exceptional service delivery.
• Understand and apply the internal service chain principle and the importance of internal service levels.
• Understand, apply and model a ‘customer first’ approach.
• Understand and apply the principles of overcoming service obstacles.
• Be able to competently apply the behaviors and skills of customer service drive.
• Highly service skilled and customer focused people.
• High customer satisfaction.
• High retention.
• Growth in business and profit from existing customers.
Skills & Behaviors:
• Exercising empathy with and understanding of customers
• Setting and exceeding service standards
• Adding value in service delivery to customers
• Building and maintaining productive service relationships with customers
• Trouble shooting service issues of customers
• Communicating effectively with customers
• Obtaining feedback from customers
• Generating solutions to meet customer needs
• Managing internal service relationships
• Managing conflict
• Overcoming organizational service obstacles